Tuesday 5 February 2013

Raspbmc - Part 2


So – I’ve had a week or two to play around with Raspbmc and thought I’d give some feedback.  Overall impression?  Damn good!  I’m trying hard to not sound over-zealous about it, but I’m very happy with what I’ve seen so far.  I’ve got my all my media loaded, I can control it with my TV remote & Android phone, it’s stable and slick.
Take a look here for more detail.

NOTE: YOU'LL SEE THAT THE ABOVE LINK WILL TAKE YOU TO WWW.MYRASPBERRYPIEXPERIENCE.COM.  I'M MOVING TO A DEDICATED DOMAIN - YOU'LL BE ABLE TO FIND ALL PREVIOUS CONTENT THERE, ALONG WITH NEW POSTS.

1 comment:

  1. Idea Coworking provides a professional work environment in Chandigarh, Zirakpur. It offers a holistic set of professional administrative services while you can focus on your work.
    https://ideacoworking.com/

    ReplyDelete